Middle PHP Developer IRC150368
|Location:||Ukraine - Lviv|
|Skills:||AWS, Continuous Integration, Docker, MySQL, PHP|
- At least 2 years of commercial experience as PHP engineer;
- Strong knowledge of application design principles using vanilla PHP 5/7
- Good knowledge and hands-on experience with Docker and Composer;
- Good knowledge of RDS / MySQL, Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery;
- Knowledge of Nodejs, experience with push notifications services or payment systems would be a plus;
- Knowledge of ExtJS is a big plus;
- Knowledge or experience with AWS and K8S would be a big plus;
- Excellence communication skills is a must.
NodeJS, RabbitMQ, Kubernetes, Memcached, Ext JS
- Coordinate with co-developers, product owners and send regular updates;
- Help us to move the system to the next-gen level by proposing and using the newest approaches and practices in architecture;
- You will have a close work with improving existing AWS cloud based application architecure, including CD/CD;
- Extend capabilities and functionalities of existing platform, improve its robuteness and performance;
GlobalLogic team has been involved for many years into development, deployment and support of many different areas of the solution. We are now looking for a talented PHP Engineer who will extend our growing team and work with us on enlarging the capabilities of our system.
Part of your responsibilities will include
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.