Middle Python SDET IRC164219
|Location:||Ukraine - Kyiv|
|Skills:||Automation, Jenkins, Linux, Python, QA, REST, Selenium WebDriver, Web API, Web Service|
The mission of the Quality Assurance team is to create technology frameworks, implement quality best practices processes, and develop tools to ensure we deliver optimal end user experience for our products. QA facilitates quality and transparency into our software processes and products and helps validate business use cases and functionality with high confidence.
At our project, we encourage out of the box thinking to create an environment that promotes innovative products.
With the stability and support of a large organization and the flexibility of a start up, there is a unique opportunity for individuals to develop solutions from ground up that contributes directly to the success of the company. We have a world class Quality Assurance team with passionate, talented, and driven QA engineers and SDETs that influence the direction of our technology that impacts customers globally.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related fields;
2+ years of developing and bolstering automated QA systems and associated test strategies;
Experience working with business-critical customer-facing applications (user interfaces, APIs, and back-end services);
Excellent communication skills with emphasis on writing detail-oriented documents and communications;
Strong understanding of object-oriented programming concepts;
Strong understanding of web UI and services automation testing;
Solid experience with Python and SQL.
Strong experience with web application testing tools (Selenium, Puppeteer, Playwright, Selenoid);
Experience with continuous integration tools, such as Jenkins;
Experience with Linux;
Deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems. Ability to think abstractly. A proactive approach to tasks
Nice to haves:
Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related fields;
Experience with the Ad Tech industry;
Fundamental knowledge of computer science;
Strong understanding of design patterns and clean code practices;
Other scripting languages experience (e.g. bash)
- Responsible for designing and implementing build and test infrastructure, creating and enforcing good engineering practices, and evaluating product quality for various external and/or internal products
- Work on problems in a number of areas, including caching optimizations.
- Build out our automated testing infrastructure to help us build reliable, scalable, high-quality products and services
- Participate in design and implementation of test infrastructure to support building and moving services into a Continuous Deployment environment
- Conduct research and create Proof of Concepts on new testing technologies/tools/concepts
- Design test strategies by analyzing and dissecting complex heavily integrated software systems
- Work collaboratively with fellow SDETs to create a true end to end automation solutions
- Develop and contribute to the automated testing efforts for the QA team
- Design and build scalable, maintainable and flexible automation test framework.
- Investigate root cause of issues to assist with finding the most comprehensive and robust solutions.
- Collaborate closely with product, project and development teams to identify and resolve technical, business, and process related issues.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.