Middle/Senior Angular Developer IRC147149
|Skills:||Angular, CSS, HTML|
Our client is one of the largest and most innovative manufacturers of medical devices in the United States which produces a broad variety of medical devices and software applications. At this project, you will have a great opportunity to be involved in the full development life cycle of a web-based system which is intended for use as a tool to help individuals by taking certain information from medical devices, its storage, and further processing to identify health trends and to track daily activities.
- Experience shipping complex and well-tested UI’s
- Effective communicator, and have experience writing and reviewing code in a team setting using source control software like Git/Github
- Familiarity with Java development is beneficial
- Keen sense of information architecture and visual design
- Motivated by writing fast, scalable code with testability in mind
- Excited by working in a fast-paced environment
- Have worked with distributed/remote teams
- Have deployed web apps with AWS/S3/Cloudfront via CI/CD pipelines like Jenkins
- Experience with SCSS, Sass, or Less
- Worked with project management software like JIRA
Nice to have
- Work on client facing healthcare apps involving lots of data, highly complex UI workflows, actionable insights /analytics, data visualizations,..etc.
- Experiment with new ways of visualizing large amounts of data in a scalable fashion.
- Build and maintain a wide variety of modular and extensible set of frontend micro services
- Research on new web technologies
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.