Middle Test Engineer IRC173258
|Skills:||Core Java, rest API automation, Selenium, Team Leading|
The customer is a provider of home and community based services to seniors and people with disabilities. It offers intuitive and user-friendly HIPAA-compliant platform that enhances and empowers care and communication between caregivers and their extended care team.
- 4+ years of experience in Manual Testing
- 3+ years of experience in QA Automation (Java)
- Very good communication skills – work with global distributed team
- Knowledge and practical experience in QA theory and testing techniques
- Strong experience with UI automated testing tools (Selenium WebDriver)
- Strong experience in API automated testing
- Proficient with Java (Java 8)
- Experience with Continuous Integration/Delivery tools (Jenkins)
- Experience with build tools (Maven)
- Intermediate English level
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, proactive and innovative
- Experience of working with Appium is a plus
Appium, Jenkins, AWS
- Test new functionality and participate in regression test cycles
- Report defects and track their lifecycle
- Write and maintain test documentation
- Report state of the functionality to Team Lead
- Requirements analysis and proactive communications with team
- Develop and implement automated tests (REST and UI tests) according to priorities
- Maintain and contribute to Test Framework (Selenium-Java-Appium framework)
- Support and extend infrastructure (AWS)
- Setup and configure CI/CD process (Jenkins)
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance:GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development:We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks:We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.