ML-Ops ( part-time involvement ) IRC156047
|Location:||Poland - Krakow|
|Skills:||AWS, Kubeflow, Kubernetes|
Great opportunity to join the small tight-knit team of a well-funded startup taking
part in the design and development of the backbone infrastructure and delivery
the pipeline of our first software product.
Our client is building an ML-based solution used in the Sports industry. ML algorithms can extract valuable information from the footage taken during sports events. Whether it is a basketball match or a football match you can calculate the number of goals, find interesting moments, and create beautiful highlights automatically.
We build an iOS (iPhone) application for camera usage and video captures with real-time object detection as well as uploading to AWS videos for further processing. We need to work with the camera frames and timestamps to have good enough information for the ML processing. We also have to build the interface for the mask creation in real-time. The solution will detect players and balls in real-time.
The data is being analyzed on the AWS cloud.
- Python is a must
- KubeFlow is a must
• Knowledge of programming languages (Python).
• 2-3 Years experience in Dev-Ops development
• Excellent team working and communication skills
• Excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to work
on multiple projects in parallel
• Experience with all aspects of software architecture, including security,
scalability, monitoring, computing, and throughput
• Container and orchestration experience with Docker and Kubernetes (AKS,
• Working experience with cloud providers – AWS, GCP, Azure
• Awareness of DevOps and Agile principles
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Good attention to detail
• A Start-up spirit
Good to have:
• Familiarity with modern DevOps practices and ability to establish CI/CD
• Deploying production-grade AI/deep learning solutions in a cloud
• Experience with Peer-to-Peer networking technologies such as WebRTC
and client-server networking
• Experience with : ArgoCD, CircleCI, Jenkins, Github Actions, JFrog,
Kustomize, Helm, Terraform
CloudDeploy, Python, Kubeflow
As our DevOps engineer you will be part of leading and working closely with software
developers and researchers.
• Maintain and support Python-based pipelines running on KubeFlow
• Deploy, manage and administrate existing / new CICD tools
• Building configuration and automation tools to support the application
delivery process as well as ML pipelines
• Orchestrate the delivery pipeline of development environments and
• Work on ways to automate and improve development and release process
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.