Mobile Architect IRC165941
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
Innoterra operates in 14 countries and they are looking to create a tech enabled food ecosystem to connect the small and medium scale farmers with end buyers (Farm to Fork).
– 5+ years of experience (4+ commercial experience)
– Expert skills in React and React Native (experience with React hooks would be a plus)
– Deep understanding of hybrid apps and related approaches
– Deep understanding of client-server architecture and communication flows
– Understanding of Node.js and server architecture/technologies
– Experience with server-driven UI, micro front-ends, etc.
– Experience with content-management solutions
- Must demonstrate initiative and effective independent decision-making skills
- Ability to manage tasks independently and take ownership of responsibilities
- Expert-level ability to communicate highly complex technical information clearly and articulate at all levels and audiences.
- Experience mentoring and/or leading other development staff.
- Expert-level ability to understand overall IT strategy and apply/implement IT strategy in assigned projects/initiatives
- Experience using Agile methodology.
- High critical thinking skills to evaluate alternatives and present solutions that are consistent with business objectives and strategy
- Work closely with Solution Architect
- Regular communication with clients CTO, product owner and remote teams
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.