Operations Manager IRC166244
|Location:||United States - San Jose CA|
|Skills:||Operations Support, Project Management|
We seek an experienced operation Manager to join our growing organization. In this position, you will support the delivery organization in delivery management/operations tasks. #LI-AK1
- Strong analytical skills and strategic thinking
- Excellent Communication & Interpersonal Skills
- Ability to learn and understand different delivery related processes and SLAs
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Ability to work on various assignments simultaneously and to communicate tactfully, verbally and in writing with department heads, managers, coworkers and vendors to resolve problems and negotiate resolutions. High level of organizational skills
- Excellent PC skills (Advanced Excel, Google Docs, PowerPoint, different ERP, CRM).
- Assist Delivery leaders in Delivery management/operations tasks
- Participate in the meetings, update and chase delegated tasks to ensure progress to deadlines
- Preparing analytical and informational materials, insights, and presentations to support the NA country head
- Prepare the statistics and financial reports using different ERP and CRM systems
- Help with forecasting FTE and revenues for the region
- Work on strategic projects to drive change for the NA Regional operations.
- Work with Talent Acquisition Group to help meet resourcing and recruitment goals for the NA region.
- Work closely with the enabling teams in HR, Legal, Finance, and Operations for smooth execution of delivery plans
What We Offer
Exciting Projects:Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance:GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules and opportunities to work from home.
Professional Development:We provide continuing education classes, professional certification and training (technical, soft skills, language, and communication skills) to help you realize your professional goals. Being part of a global organization, there are additional learning opportunities through international knowledge exchanges.
Excellent Benefits:We provide our employees with competitive salaries, health and life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, a matched contribution 401K plan, flexible spending accounts, and PTO and holidays
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.