Payroll Specialist (Temporary Support) IRC149765
|Location:||Poland - Wroclaw|
|Skills:||Finance Payroll, HR Operations|
We are looking for an experienced Payroll Specialist to join our Payroll Team. Payroll Department is responsible for calculating payroll, preparing the reports to GUS, preparing declarations to ZUS, the Tax office, maintaining the payroll system in Oracle and in Optima, and keeping deadlines for monthly closing. Join us!
- Administration, accounting, finance, or economics degree
- Minimum 2 year of professional experience in HR/Payroll
- Very good English skills
- Good communication skills
- Willingness to taking initiative
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Both team building and individual work skills
- Knowledge of tax regulations within PIT, ZUS, PFRON, ZFŚS, tax deductible costs
- Knowledge of labour law and civil law
- Knowledge of Oracle and Optima system would be an advantage
- Calculation of payroll and maintenance of payroll systems
- Taking part in closing month payroll responsibilities
- Reconciliation of payroll balances
- Participation in financial and tax audits, internal and external
- Participation in accounting and tax projects
- Improvement of payroll processes
- Implementation of payroll procedures
- Preparing reports for management and HQ
- Assurance of close and effective cooperation with HR dep and with other departments in the company
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.