Principal Data Engineer (Spark) IRC139545
|Location:||Ukraine - Kyiv, Lviv, Mykolaiv, Kharkiv|
|Designation:||Lead Software Engineer|
The Client is the largest cloud computing and virtualization technology company.
Our team is working on the development of a sophisticated Analytics as a Service (AaaS) solution.
As a part of the team, you will contribute to the creation of means for data ingestion, validation/verification, multiple storage zones, processing, and analytics on top of that. The final solution can be used by teams of various maturity or size for smaller teams looking for the basics, or large teams interested in advanced APIs and tooling.
- 6+ years of proven development experience;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Experience building and optimizing ‘big data’ data pipelines, architectures, and data sets;
- Solid experience with Apache Spark;
- Previous experience with Python 3;
- Nice to have: Azure Data Factory or SSRS;
- Upper-intermediate English;
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or another analytical discipline would be a plus;
- Possessing a positive attitude and the ability to work in a collaborative team environment.
Python, azure data factory
- Take major part in requirements definition, architecture, and design;
- Architect of subsystems and understand the impact across products;
- Design and implement core data flow components in accordance with project standards;
- Regular communications with the client and teams;
- Ensure project delivery in a timely matter;
- Lead engineering efficiency efforts. Improve operational efficiency;
- Daily project activities (daily standups, technical advisory, reporting, etc);
- Collaborating with the Dev Leads and Product Manager to ensure that the requirements;
- Managing daily project activities.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.