Product Owner (Telco experience) IRC156417
|Location:||Ukraine - Kyiv|
|Skills:||Agile, Confluence, JIRA, Product Owner, Requirements analysis, Requirements specification|
In the era of cloudization, when attitude to personal information become sensitive more and more, new generation of communication moves to 5G and IoT gaining significantly, Enterprise private clouds are playing the game.
Our client is world-leading provider of telecom equipment, solutions and services to mobile and fixed network operators and telecom providers all over the world.
We are developing Enterprise Cloud Orchestratration product, focused on Digital services in telco area, which enables:
Automating the Service Life Cycle (Instantiation, termination, Scale-in, Scale-out, Upgrade). Policy based workload placement for increasing performance and cost optimization. Automating Network Slice Orchestration for different needs.
Multi level tenancy with advanced tenant and quota management. Secured access and Federated IDAM. Dashboards for both Provider and Tenants. Reliability: Providing Infrastructure Assurance and Performance management. High availability and Geo-Redundancy of the software.
Launch services quicker with automated service instantiation and configuration. SDKs and APIs enable quick multi-vendor integrations. Custom workflow framework provided for building specific automation flows. The product can be easily integrated into existing service provider OSS.
Current GlobalLogic team includes 50+ engineers working on all of the components of solution to develop new features end-to-end.
- Solid understanding of system development processes and methodologies, including analysis and design, requirements definition
- Strong communication skills, with special emphasis on active listening and interpretation skills
- Experience at managing requirements in Agile methodologies
- Experience at using tools for team collaboration (e.g. Jira, Confluence etc.)
- Because the role requires a high degree of internal customer interaction, the candidate must have superior communication and influencing skills, an understanding of business process and systems and the ability to organize and prioritize end user issues/requests
- Business Analyst, Development or QA background for Back-end will be a plus
- Expirience with Enterprise cloud solutions for in Telecom domain will be a plus
Business Analyst, Software Development, cloud, Docker, Kubernetes
- Work with Back-end development team to ensure that they understand the vision for the product andor features
- Break down the high-level features descriptions to detailed and manage the product backlog with more detailed epics and user stories
- Work closely with the Product Area Owner in product increment planning, release planning, team velocity and prioritization of backlog according to business value and customer needs
- Participate in meetings with key stakeholders, providing product increment demo and answering product related questions
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.