Program Director IRC156851
|Location:||Poland - Szczecin, Bydgoszcz|
|Skills:||Agile, Program Management, Project Management, Quality Management, Software Development|
We are inviting a high-skilled management professional to join our Delivery Division for the position of Program Director. You will take on engineering responsibility to develop a portfolio of existing projects combined with acquiring and developing new business. This means taking responsibility for performing complex software engineering projects and successful delivery according to requirements and customers’ expectations. Position scope includes building high-performing engineering teams, financial P&L responsibility, developing new skills and expertise within the organization, control of attrition/retention/team morale, and energizing the team. If you feel strong enough to be a role model for your engineering team and take GlobalLogic to new heights, we are looking forward to working with you!
- 5+ years of experience in large-scale project management or program management
- Experience in managing complex engineering projects, including building teams, managing budgets, crisis management
- Good grasp of modern software development methodologies
- Experience in direct communication with client management, pre-sale
- Good grasp of modern SDLC methodologies and management principles/techniques.
- Hands-on experience in managing teams in outsourcing business models
- Capability to analyze problems and develop appropriate solutions; capability to recognize weak points, risks, and dependencies
- Fluent English (spoken and written), excellent communication and presentation skills
- Fulfilling commitments and willingness to show initiative
- Strong charisma and energy to build the team and drive it to success, be a role model
- Responsible for performing complex engineering projects and successful delivery according to requirements (scope, quality, budget)
- Client relationship and customer satisfaction
- Delivery processes and KPIs management
- Building high-performing engineering teams
- Coaching and developing of strong engineering management organization, being a role model
- Business development and new business ramp-up
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.