Programmer Analyst PAAV IRC2021
|Location:||United States - San Jose CA|
|Designation:||Programmer Analyst PAAV 2021|
|Skills:||Hadoop, Python, Scala|
- Requires Master’s Degree or Foreign Equivalent in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field.
- Requires six (6) months of experience in job offered, Software Developer, Data Engineer, or related using Hadoop, Pyton, and Scala.
- May be required to relocate to various unanticipated locations throughout the United States.
- Modify and test computer programs by working from project requirement specifications.
- Review and rewrite programs using workflow charts and diagrams.
- Conduct trials and fix errors by reviewing code and making necessary changes to ensure desired results are produced.
- Update and maintain existing applications and programs to handle organization, storage, location, and retrieval of data.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules and opportunities to work from home.
Professional Development: We provide continuing education classes, professional certification, and training (technical, soft skills, language, and communication skills) to help you realize your professional goals. Being part of a global organization, there are additional learning opportunities through international knowledge exchanges.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with competitive salaries, health and life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, a matched contribution 401K plan, flexible spending accounts, and PTO and holidays.
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.