Project Manager for DevOps/CloudOps team IRC125220
|Location:||Ukraine - Kyiv|
|Skills:||Communications Management, People Development, Project Management|
GlobalLogic Ukraine is inviting a Project Manager to join our Kyiv office.
As a full-lifecycle product development services company, GlobalLogic helps the world’s leading companies to design, implement and deliver software. We are always looking for talented team members to help us with this mission.
- Interesting and challenging work in a large and dynamically developing company
- Exciting projects involving the newest technologies
- Professional development opportunities
- Excellent compensation and benefits package, performance bonus program
- Modern and comfortable office facilities
- 2+ years of experience in management
- 3+ years of technical background in IT (DevOps/Support background will be a great plus)
- Experience in management of 2+ projects
- Good practical knowledge of SDLC
- Good practical knowledge in Agile methodology
- Good reporting skills
- Experience working against SLAs with ability to adjust team process to meet them
- Experience in establishing/tailoring project process
- Experience in driving a project from start to finish through all project phases
- Strong English skills
- Experience working in distributed teams (cross geo-locations)
- Experience managing a support team
- Experience managing a DevOps/CloudOps team
Nice to have:
System Support, DevOps
- Making sure that all the aims of the project are met
- Making sure the quality standards are met
- Risk assessment
- People management
- Process management (Agile environment)
- Project scope management
- Work with several teams/projects simultaneously
- Interviewing and hiring process
- Ongoing communication with client, resolving all project-related issues
- Manager works with supervision and is fully responsible for the project
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.