Project Manager IRC126030
|Location:||Ukraine - Kyiv|
The client is a product international company with a common goal to redefine the legacy approach to Privileged Access Management by delivering multi-cloud-architected solutions to enable digital transformation at scale. The client company establishes a root of trust and then grants the least privilege access just-in-time based on verifying who is requesting access, the context of the request, and the risk of the access environment.
The client’s products centralize and orchestrate fragmented identities, improves audit and compliance visibility, and reduces risk, complexity, and costs for the modern, hybrid enterprise. Over half of the Fortune 100, the world’s largest financial institutions, intelligence agencies, and critical infrastructure companies, all trust this company to stop the leading cause of breaches – privileged credential abuse.
- Hands-on experience in SW projects delivery
- 4+ years of Project Management experience in the IT area
- Strong understanding of SDLC, different SW development methodologies, processes and tools
- Experience managing teams of 15+ peopleAwareness of modern technologies in different technology stacks
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget and timeline
- Strong communication and relationship management skills
- Strong sense of ownership
- Strong people management skills
- Escalation management experience
- Experience working with distributed teams
- Advanced English level
Project Planning, Communications Management
- Managing projects in the security domain
- Being responsible for delivering quality and service level measurement, the financial performance of projects’ portfolio, attrition control
- Driving business growth on existing accounts and contribute to new business development (pre-sales)
- Support strategic initiatives within the company
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.