Project Manager IRC133273
|Location:||Poland - Szczecin, Bydgoszcz|
|Skills:||Microsoft Project, Project Contract Types, Project Planning, Retainer (Time and Material), Risk Management, Waterfall|
We are looking for a Project Manager to join our Automotive Department. If you are an analytical person who can work independently or as a part of a team with excellent problem-solving skills – join us! You will have a chance to create interesting products – cutting-edge automotive market-related technologies – which are already in use or will be used in the nearest future by thousands of people. Don’t stand and watch the IT world moving forward – create software that drives your world!
- Experience as a Project Manager in the IT sector (software development)
- Good English knowledge (spoken and written)
- Higher Education in the fields of information technologies or project management
- Ability to work with tools supporting teamwork
- Ability to acquire knowledge quickly
- Responsibility and independence in decision-making
- Presentation skills
- Interpersonal skills for building good relationships with the team
- Skills of analytical thinking and problem solving
- Effective communication skills (related to both task realization and progress reporting)
- Fulfilling commitments and willingness to show initiative
- Analysis of a client’s business requirements
- Coordination and verification of the valuation of projects
- Implementation of company policies and procedures in project management
- Preparation of project documentation
- Receive completed tasks
- Negotiation and participation in meetings with clients
- Team management
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.