Project Manager IRC165426
|Location:||Ukraine - Kyiv|
|Skills:||Agile, Budget Management, Communications Management, Project Management, Resource Management, Stakeholder management|
GlobalLogic is one of the market leaders in full-lifecycle product development and R&D, employing more than 20000 highly qualified engineers around the world.
We are looking for strong and ambitious candidates for a project management role to strengthen our delivery unit and to take the leading role in growing 2 projects and kicking off the new ones.
We offer a casual, fast-paced, collaborative environment that stimulates ideas and innovation. If you meet the aforementioned requirements, you are committed to the highest standards of excellence and want to learn from and collaborate with some of the most respected and recognized experts in the industry, this is a role for you.
- Hands-on experience with SW projects management (teams of 10+ people)
- Experience in delivering software products in the US and EU markets
- Strong understanding of SDLC and Agile principles
- Superior project and team management skills
- Strong communication and relationship management skills
- Budget management experience
- Experience in hiring people and onboarding people
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills
- Strong people management skills
- Being proactive, well-structured, and attentive to details
- Advanced level of English
- Project management of 2 project with growing headcount
- Participation in pre-sales and accounts development activities
- Being responsible for delivery quality and service level measurement, financial performance of projects’ portfolio
- Establish and execute clear communications across all team members and stakeholders.
- People management, career guidance
- Team staffing, hiring, attrition control
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.