Project Manager IRC171003
|Location:||India - Noida|
|Skills:||Agile, SAS, Scrum|
Join GlobalLogic, to be a valid part of the team working on a huge software project for the world-class company providing M2M / IoT 4G/5G modules e.g. to the automotive, healthcare and logistics industries. Through our engagement, we contribute to our customer in developing the end-user modules’ firmware, implementing new features, maintaining compatibility with the newest telecommunication and industry standards, as well as performing analysis and estimations of the customer requirements.
- Lead all aspects of program management for Adobe’s 3D&I and our cloud services ensuring the right features are developed and delivered on time and with the highest quality
- Drive day-to-day progress of programs and projects while keeping teams updated and engaged at various levels of management
- Work not only across teams at Adobe, but also with other industry partners and companies Adobe has a working relationship with
- Identify potential risks, build mitigation plans, and engage the right partner teams to remove obstacles to success
- Be the voice of the customer, use your intuition, seek customer inputs, and translate them to product features and benefits with a phenomenal customer experience
- Own the pre-release (Beta) programs to get the latest software versions in front of early adopters. Capture valuable customer feedback and relay it to the teams for a virtuous cycle of product improvements.
- Become comfortable with ambiguity in a fast paced and constantly evolving environment
- Have a passion for process improvements but don’t hesitate to simplify or consolidate workflows to streamline efficiency
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a project or program manager in software, software as a service (SaaS), and/or a related industry
- Experience in Agile, Lean, and/or Scrum methodologies
- Ability to drive and develop new methods or process(es) in a global, matrixed organization across several continents and time zones
- Ability to “read” an audience, engage with them, and encourage action
- Experience using Jira, Slack, Teams, or similar productivity tools is a plus. Ability to adapt and learn new tools quickly is essential!
- A passion for learning and improvement is what we value most!
- Be self-motivated, with a proactive ability to see around corners to seek out unknown issues
- Be a positive relationship builder—including earning trust with team members and using your network
- Have a positive and upbeat approach, welcome change and challenges, with a strong bias for action
- If you embrace diversity of thought and creativity… let’s connect
- Nice to have: experience with creative industries, ideally in 3D and immersive technologies
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: We focus on industries like High-Tech, communication, media, healthcare, retail and telecom. Our customer list is full of fantastic global brands and leaders who love what we build for them.
Collaborative Environment: You Can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules, opportunities to work from home, and paid time off and holidays.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes Communication skills training(GL Vantage, Toast Master),Stress Management program, professional certifications, and technical and soft skill trainings.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with competitive salaries, family medical insurance, Group Term Life Insurance, Group Personal Accident Insurance , NPS(National Pension Scheme ), Periodic health awareness program, extended maternity leave, annual performance bonuses, and referral bonuses.
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports events, cultural activities, offer food on subsidies rates, Corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones, rooftop decks and GL Club where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table and offer discounts for popular stores and restaurants!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.