Project Manager – Pattern Marketplace IRC138422
|Location:||Ukraine - Kyiv|
|Skills:||Agile Project Manager, Confluence, JIRA, Negotiation, People Development, Project Management, Project Planning, Scrum, Scrum Master|
Our Client is one of the major players in automotive aftermarket in the USA. The car repair, automotive touch-up and car care solutions are designed to help body shops put quality vehicles on the road.
Pattern Marketplace platform is an advanced tool that enables cutting paint protection film and window film.
We are looking for Senior Backend Developer who is ready to join the development of new cloud platform with extended functionality and high level of compatibility.
– 2+ years of experience in managerial positions
– Hands-on knowledge & experience in Agile (ScrumKanban) software development methodologies
– Project management experience in the software development projects of 10+ members size
– Solid understanding of engineering practices
– Excellent communication and negotiation skills (including fluent English language skills)
– Strong Facilitation skills
– Ability to communicate over a number of contacts from client-side and streamlining requests from them into the distributed dev team
– Experience in project staffing and people management
– Get things done attitude
Nice to have:
– Experience in Industrial domain
– Experience working in an enterprise environment with multiple stakeholders
– Technical background – understanding of object modern programming concepts, database design principles, etc.
Scaled Agile Framework, Continuous Integration, Business Analysis
– Scrum team management and facilitation to ensure on-time service execution and delivery of high-quality software;
– Establishing and managing scrum process (scrum ceremonies, team facilitation, metrics tracking etc);
– Hands-on Project management (schedule, requirements management with PPO, risk & change management, expectations management & ensuring, delivery transparency, participation in regular and ad-hoc meetings with the customer and managers from the customer side);
– Manage a project with several teams of 5-10 members (target team size – 21 person), facilitation and support of development process;
– Establish and execute clear communications across all team members and stakeholders;
– Contribute to establishing, enforcing and improvement of Software Development policies and procedures to constantly improve operational effectiveness.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.