Project Support Specialist IRC160218
|Location:||Poland - Wroclaw|
|Skills:||Communications, Office Administration, Office tools, Project Management Office|
We are looking for a Project Coordinator to support GlobalLogic Wroclaw account. Together we are a team that promotes open communication, free exchange of ideas and initiatives. As a Project Coordinator, you will support Project Managers, Program Director with daily activities; we guarantee that with given tasks you will have an impact on the development of the company, sense of responsibility and satisfaction. Join us and support creating a motivating, open and friendly environment for our people. If you feel that GlobalLogic is a place for you, send us your application!
- About 2 years of experience in similar role: Project Coordinator/ PMO/ Office Manager
- Upper-intermediate written and spoken English (Advanced is preferred)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong knowledge of MS Excel, proficiency in MS Office
- Multitasking and the ability to handle a high volume of work
- Comfortable and flexible in a fast-changing environment
- Ability to learn rapidly
- Good team cooperation
- Understanding of IT specific, development process
- Time management practice, ability to meet deadlines effectively
- Proactive, alert and detail-oriented with a focus on quality
- Basic understanding of Project Management fundamentals
- Facilitating information flow between Program Director (PD)/ Project Managers (PM) and employees
- Create and keep program-level documentation up to date
- Administration tools tracking: Oracle, JIRA
- Creating timesheet reports
- Project onboarding and allocations processing
- Supporting project recruitment process
- Support in the meeting, event and training organization
- Preparing reports/ statistics on PM’s request
- Participation in project meetings – planning, organization
- Program lifecycle coordination
- Invoicing process organization
- Participation/ support in the organization of two-way visits, tracking visits arrangements
- Business trips coordination
- Keep a record of the Client’s property
- Control the progress of tasks assigned to other units of the Company if these tasks pertain to the program
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.