QA Automation Engineer IRC165104
|Location:||Ukraine - Kharkiv|
|Skills:||Cucumber, Java, QA, QA Automation, Selenium, TOSCA|
The client provides leading-edge tools, technologies, software, and services for the global construction sector. They have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With 30,000 people in more than 120 countries, they operate with a unique direct sales model and generate around 250,000 customer interactions every day.
You will experience the agile mentality of a start-up, combining the stability of a sound business model and the working environment of an award-winning culture. You can make an impact from day one in an international and diverse team by shaping the future of digital and revolutionize customer interactions.
1. Analytical thinking. It helps to create quality test cases, decide which scenario can be automated, and which can’t.
2. Passion about testing and product quality. Proven experience in test development and testing of cloud-based microservices, as well as front-end implementation.
3. Curious and open to new technologies, include codeless tool.
4. Experience with Tosca framework as a primary framework on the project. If no Tosca experience, good knowledge of Selenium and/or Cucumber as a starting point to learn Tosca.
5. Intermediate knowledge of a programming language e.g. Java, Python or Perl. Although we are using Tosca, a codeless tool; but definitely will come to a situation that one needs to script for optimization purpose.
6. Experience with Postman
7. Ability to setup test suite, integrate automation test with CI/CD pipeline.
8. Ability to act withn a distributed SCRUM team remotely. Familiarity with agile/collaboration tools (Jira, Confluence, GitLab
9. Ability to work proactively with no close supervision
10. Strong proficiency in the English language, an agile mindset, problem-solving skills, and a willingness to embrace change & new technologies
- Contribute to the full scope of QA and QA Automation-related activities within the overall project development process.
- Develop and support automated tests.
- Work closely with the development team to ensure the correctness of the software implementation.
- Actively share knowledge with the team, be a team player and be ready to support Junior engineers and newcomers.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.