QA Engineer (Embedded) IRC139023
|Location:||Ukraine - Kyiv|
|Skills:||Python, QA, RTOS|
Client – the worldwide manufacturer of smart beds, which increase the overall quality of sleep. The solution senses and automatically adjusts the comfort level:
Tracking personal sleep data during the night
Individual comfort and temperature balancing
Comfort adjustability on each side of the bed
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar technical field required
- 3+ years of experience in a software development organization with a solid understanding of QA fundamentals
- Сreate well-organized test automation libraries and test suites for embedded devices
- Implement and improve existing CI/CD infrastructure processes and procedures
- Experience working in an AWS environment is a plus
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and communication abilities
- Strong knowledge of source control management, coding standards, code review, and build and release processes (e.g. Git, Jenkins)
- Scripting skills in bash and similar environments are helpful
- Desired knowledge of and experience with the Robot Framework for automated testing
AWS, C, Java
- Responsible for the testing and quality of embedded Software and Firmware components of a IoT device (millions of users)
- Development and document the test automation frameworks and tools used for both embedded IoT and backend web application testing
- Develop the automated test cases to validate that software products meet both engineering and product requirements.
- Create test plans and test cases based on functional documentation and/or application behavior(s)
- Support the adoption, use, and expansion of automated testing across the various teams
- Generate test execution summary reports
- Debug and troubleshoot in a RTOS/Linux environment
- Maintain the high standard for all code and scripts
- Provide code reviews and approvals
- Work closely with Architects, Developers, DevOps, Product Owners and QA team members to produce high-quality products
- Support the prioritization of deliverables in a dynamic environment
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.