Quality System Engineer IRC132962
|Location:||Ukraine - Kharkiv|
|Designation:||Senior Test Engineer|
|Skills:||ISO 13485:2012, ISO 9001:2015|
The client is a global medical technology company. We design and manufacture technology that takes the limits off living. We support healthcare professionals to return their patients to health and mobility, helping them to perform at their fullest potential.
The product innovates and re-imagines surgery. Our strategic approach seamlessly joins the power of human insight and experience with digital solutions and a health innovations portfolio to elevate care throughout the continuum.
Our intelligent, digital ecosystem maximizes advancements in technology, readily applies surgical efficiencies and optimizes investments in implants, robotics, navigation, data solutions and care management.
- 3 years+ of industry experience (BSA, QA Engineer or similar),
- Strong knowledge of Quality Management Systems (ISO 13485, ISO 9001)
- Strong analytical skills and knowledge of SDLC,
- Ability to analyze and interpret complex and complicated documents (software requirements and design specifications, standards and regulations),
- Strong knowledge and understanding of software quality assurance concepts and practices,
- Strong team player,
- Ability to do multiple tasks with competing deadlines,
- Upper-intermediate English (fluent English); ability to understand and talk to native speakers is a must.
- Knowledge of SDLC for medical devices (IEC 62304)
- Knowledge of Software Testing Foundations (ISTQB),
- Risk analysis techniques (FTA, FMEA) knowledge
- Assessing project activities against established procedures, standards and regulations (QMS for medical device software development)
Tools and applications validation
Analyzing established processes and defining areas of improvement
- Analyzing software requirements
- Control of software verification activities
- Communicating with a customer on quality assurance topics
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.