|Location:||Ukraine - Kyiv, Kharkiv, Lviv, Mykolaiv|
|Skills:||Communications, Networking, Recruitment|
- Bachelors in any field or MBA/PGDM in Human Resources
- 1-2+ years in managing recruitment for IT roles
- Good communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Good networking skills with the ability to act as a brand ambassador for GL
- Strong experience in volume as well as niche skill hiring for IT roles
- Working knowledge of tech tools – ATS, Talent Database, Screening, Remote assessment etc.
- Provide inputs on JDs: Assists with the development and revision of specifications on JDs
- Recruitment strategy: Work with TAG head and Sr. recruiters to formulate effective sourcing, applicant reach out and attraction strategy
- Candidate sourcing: Run recruitment marketing campaigns, post jobs on job boards, post jobs on own career pages; identify profiles from internal or 3P database/employee referrals
- Manage recruitment process: Screen potential candidates via screening tool; leverage ATS to reach out to potential candidates, schedule interviews in coordination with interviewers, collect feedback from interviewers, rollout offer to the candidate. Work closely with TAG manager and share periodic status updates
- Maintain professional relationships with candidates: Maintain connections with candidates to keep them apprised of the status of their applications and act as brand ambassadors for GL
- Gather market intelligence: Identify recruitment trends, innovative ways of recruitment, maintain benchmark (e.g,. recruitment productivity) etc.
- Onboard of new hires: Ensure seamless onboarding of new hires; complete necessary paperwork promptly and accurately
Recruiter’s primary role would be to hire digital engineering trainees (with 1-3 years of work-ex) for Accelerate Program. Key responsibilities include:
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.