Recruitment Specialist (CONTRACTOR) IRC134935
|Location:||Ukraine - Kyiv|
|Skills:||Recruiting, Technical Recruiting|
If you’re in love with recruiting and like the feeling when the candidate accepted your proposal and join the company then we are inviting you to join our Kyiv team.
We are actively developing and always welcome new ideas, initiatives and ready to invest in different recruiting projects.
One of our goals is to constantly improve our productivity and expertise. Therefore, we constantly invest in the training and development of our recruiting team. We also have our own internal and external recruiting community in which we share experience and knowledge in order to always be in trend.
• 2+ years of experience in active recruiting;
• Experience within IT industry (preferably software development) and IT market intelligence is a plus;
• Knowledge of complete recruiting cycle and processes;
• High level of sourcing and interviewing skills;
• Intermediate English (spoken and business writing);
• Experience building partnership relationships with candidates;
• Exprerience in reporting, analysis, creation of staffing plans;
• Presentation skills, excellent communication and persuasion skills;
• Enthusiast, always looking for new ways of doing old things;
• Drive, flexibility and sense of humor.
• Conduct the full-cycle recruitment and selection process;
• Supporting recruitment projects;
• Searching for candidates;
• Conducting telephone interviews to further explore skills, suitability for the position;
• Conducting HR interviews, writing feedbacks;
• Coordinating and organization of technical and customer interviews;
• Coordinating testing when necessary for candidates;
• Collecting, inputting and reporting recruitment data and metrics;
• Preparing offer letters for new hires;
• Coordinating new hire details with supporting internal administrator;
• Provide newcomers induction, conduct adaptation, conduct exit interviews;
• Obligatory work results reporting.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.