Release Engineer IRC148364
|Location:||Poland - Krakow, Wroclaw, Lodz, Bydgoszcz, Szczecin, Koszalin, Zielona Gora|
|Skills:||Apache HTTP Server, bash scripting, Docker, Kubernetes, Oracle-DBA, Perl, Tomcat, WebLogic|
We are looking for a Release Engineer who will join the project working on a SaaS-based solution that helps manage legal costs and vendor costs, and obtain information about user data through applications. The solutions of streaming, automating and managing process involving payments, invoicing, global cash management, supply chain finance, and transactional documents are used by corporations, financial institutions, and banks around the world. The Engineer will become a member of a cross-functional, international team following Agile methodologies using the Scrum framework.
- 4+ years of relevant experience, preferably in Release Engineering.
- Knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle & DevOps Practices.
- Strong Unix knowledge is a must.
- Strong scripting skills (bash, python, ruby).
- Experience with Docker & Kubernetes.
- Experience with Infrastructure deployment tools such as Puppet or Chef.
- Expertise with Build tools such as Maven, Jenkins.
- Expertise with Source Control Systems (Git, etc.) and Deployment orchestration tools is a big plus.
- Experience with Continuous Integration Environments, Java app server, e.g. Weblogic, Tomcat – nice to have.
- Basic understanding of networking terminology and layouts – nice to have.
- Maintains, creates, build and deploy automation scripts.
- Works with developers, QA engineers and DBA’s team to ensureEnsures proper running and functionality of the development and test environments.
- Identifies and resolve build or deployment issues.
- Responsible for maintenance of Source Control systems and Development tools infrastructure.
- Ensures high-quality build artifacts are packaged and ready for production deployments.
- Maintains documentation and build/release tracking records consistent with audit requirements.
- Understands scaling applications from developer environments to production.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.