Release Engineer IRC157014
|Location:||Sweden - Gothenburg|
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
|Skills:||Change Management, Elastic, Python, Release Management, SQL|
Apart from your skillset your mindset will take you even further. With genuine team playing attitude and a high feeling of responsibility and thoroughness you will quickly thrive and grow in your role. We have space for your ambition to mentor others by sharing your knowledge in software craftmanship.
We strive for a T-shaped competence profile for all team members, so every member must be open to work on all topics relevant for the team while still fostering their special expertise.
• Good knowledge and experience with Release, Problem and Change Request Management processes preferably within automotive industry
• Python programming skills
• Databases (sql, elastic..)
• Fluent in English
• Social, Team player, good communication skills
NICE TO HAVE:
• Jira back end (Java based Atlassian tool)
• Knowledge within quality/safety standards (ASPICE, ISO26262, SOTIF)
• Experience with SystemWeawer
Being responsible for and working within three main areas:
• Release Management
• Problem Management
• Change Request Management
The purpose is to enable high quality releases as well as providing efficient tools and way of working for release/problem/change request management, by:
• Providing and developing easy to use release/problem/change request management processes
• Automating as many parts as possible in release/problem/change request management processes
• Providing and monitoring release/problem/change request KPIs to stakeholders
• Monitoring and reporting release/problem/change request KPIs provided by stakeholders
• Being go to team for release/problem/change request questions and support
• Identifying gaps in the release/problem/change request management process and track closure
The task will be:
• Contributing to and ensuring that processes, methods and necessary tools and ways of working within the team´s responsibilities are established, documented, and shared in the organization
• Take part in securing that day-to-day tasks are fulfilled and in agreement with product owner, stakeholders, and customers
• Contributing to continues development and maintenance of processes, methods and waysof-working with areas of responsibilities
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.