[RxR] Senior Automation Quality Engineer IRC133731
|Location:||Ukraine - Kyiv|
|Designation:||Senior Test Engineer|
|Skills:||cloud, Git, Java, Maven|
Globallogic’s customer is the largest retail pharmacy, health and daily living destination across the USA and Europe. It is a global leader in pharmacy-led, health and wellbeing retail and, together with the companies in which it has equity method investments, has over 13,200 stores in 11 countries as well as one of the largest global pharmaceutical wholesale and distribution networks, with over 390 distribution centers delivering to more than 230,000 pharmacies, doctors, health centers and hospitals each year in more than 20 countries.
GlobalLogic is looking for a new talent to join our rapidly growing teams, delivering various services in this strategic partnership to build new pharmacy platform: product architecture and development, Integration, DevOps, user experience and design, agile coaching.
- 3+ years of experience in manualautomation testing
- Good coding skills
- Java, Cucumber, Zephyr experience
- Experience in testing ETL transformations
- Basic knowledge of SQL queries.
- Should have basic knowledge of capturing logs and writing shell scripts.
- Should have intent to break.
- Good STLC knowledge.
- Should be aware of various test metrics/reports.
- Atlassian software products usage experience
- Knowledge of various API and UI automation frameworks
- Experience working in the dynamic Agile framework
SQL, Agile, API Testing, UI Automation, Azure
- Analyse requirements, provide suggestions and improvements
- Create and run both manual and automation test cases
- Create defects, verify fixes
- Setup test infrastructure and test frameworks
- Monitor product quality metrics
- Apply various testing methodologies and techniques to ensure high-quality product is delivered
- Collaborate with Product Owner, Scrum Master, Devs
- Participate in the sprint and release planning, requirements grooming, daily scrums, retrospectives
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.