Salesforce Platform Developer IRC135745
|Location:||United States - San Jose CA|
|Skills:||Java, REST, SalesForce, System Integration|
Build solutions for a cross-functional People Operations (POps) partnership to deliver scalable, high-quality customer service to our client and the extended workforce.
* BA/BS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience.
* Certified Salesforce Platform Developer I
* 5+ years of experience with the configuration and custom development for several CRM modules in SFDC.
* Experience integrating SFDC with multiple business applications.
* Experience with Salesforce CRM customization & development, with emphasis on the Salesforce Lightning Platform.
* Experience with designing data models for complicated business requirements with an understanding of Salesforce’s database fundamentals
* Experience integrating Salesforce with external systems & applications. Knowledge of Salesforce APIs (SOAP, REST, Bulk, Metadata) and best practices for common integration scenarios.
* Deep knowledge of Salesforce’s multi-tenant environment, data model, Apex typographic conventions & transactions, execution governors and limits.
* Experience with using GIT as version control system for development
* Experience with writing unit tests, integration tests & UI tests for SFDC apps
* CRM domain knowledge with relevance to the cloud industry and its support channels.
* Certified Salesforce Application or System Architect credentials
* Write high quality designs and code to solve real world cloud customer problems using SFDC
* Work collaboratively with non-eng stakeholders and other eng teams to identify and implement technical solutions to efficiently scale Cloud Support’s operations.
* Manage the development, configuration and deployment of SFDC modules to fulfill Cloud Support strategies.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects:Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance:GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules and opportunities to work from home.
Professional Development:We provide continuing education classes, professional certification and training (technical, soft skills, language, and communication skills) to help you realize your professional goals. Being part of a global organization, there are additional learning opportunities through international knowledge exchanges.
Excellent Benefits:We provide our employees with competitive salaries, health and life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, a matched contribution 401K plan, flexible spending accounts, and PTO and holidays
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.