Scrum Master IRC137050
|Location:||Poland - Krakow|
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
|Skills:||Agile, Automotive, Embedded, Scrum, Scrum Master|
Join one of our teams as a Scrum Master! We are looking for an analytical person with well developed organizational and problem-solving skills who likes challenges and ambitious projects.
Our team is working on software solution – a platform for electric cars (centralized computer to manage various applications in the car) for one of well-known automotive industry manufacturers. They are fully responsible for design and implementation for several key system components.
- 2+ years experience as a Scrum Master;
- Experience in agile methods such as Scrum or Kanban;
- Highly skilled in organizing, planning, and communication;
- Analytical approach to problem solving;
- Teamwork skills;
- Excellent English, both written and spoken.
- Experience with SAFe;
- Experience with being a Scrum Master of more than 1 team;
- Experience in Embedded or Automotive projects.
- Support the implementation of scrum in an automotive project;
- Spread an agile mindset in the team;
- Coach the team in agile values, principles and practices;
- Facilitating Scrum ceremonies (Planning Sessions, Stand Ups, Reviews, Retrospectives);
- Facilitating Backlog Refinement and User Story Workshops;
- Clear impediments to the team’s work progress;
- Care for the team to continuously improve regarding quality and efficiency of work as well as team cooperation;
- Support team building activities;
- Take care that the team complies with the development process;
- Work with other Scrum Masters to increase the effectiveness of the application of Scrum in the company;
- Close cooperation with Product Owner (helping establish empirical product planning, facilitating stakeholder collaboration as requested etc.).
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.