Security DevOps Engineer IRC135725
|Location:||Ukraine - Kyiv, Kharkiv, Lviv, Mykolaiv|
|Skills:||Git, Groovy, Jenkins, Jenkins Pipelines, Linux|
The customer is a leading multinational provider of the telecommunication technologies and services.
The product is a network configuration and inventory management system designed for the telecommunications industry. This is a platform for planning, designing, rearranging and documenting the inventory of complex communication services and networks. It provides a comprehensive view of your services, resources, and networks and the relationships among them. The system enables the communication carriers to manage their network inventory, track current assets, develop complex configurations, and schedule future resources for wireless, wireline, voice-based or databased services.
- Good knowledge in Linux/Bash;
- Experience in Jenkins (pipeline, dsl) administration;
- Experience in git administration;
- Good enough Groovy knowledge to write pipeline scripts in Jenkins;
- Ability to maintain linux environments;
- familiarity with Information Security frameworks/standards (i.e., OWASP, CIS, NIST, RFC2196, etc.);
- experience coordinating and performing vulnerability assessments through automated and manual tools (Nessus, nmap, sqlmap, etc.);
- experience in OOP languages (Java, C++). Junior developer level would be enough for OOP, candidate should be able read and maintain Java code, we have one utility in Java.
- Any knowledge in Docker would be good.
- Any knowledge in Kubernetes is a plus.
- CICD experience.
Nice to have:
Java, C++, Docker, Continuous Integration, Ansible, Kubernetes, Security
- Maintenance and improvement of cicd scripts;
- Maintenance and improvement of cicd invironments;
- Installation and configuration of the developertest environments;
- Performing backups and recoveries.
- Discover vulnerabilities and provide recommendations to developers for remediation.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.