Security Engineer IRC135952
|Location:||Ukraine - Lviv|
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
Inviting a Software Engineer to join a growing account in the medical devices industry domain. Our client is the global leader company of healthcare solutions, which contributes to human welfare by application of biomedical engineering in the research, design, manufacture, and sale of instruments or appliances that alleviate pain, restore health and extend life for people around the world.
Must Have: Minimum Requirements
· Bachelors degree in a technically related field required
· Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience
· Threat modeling & vulnerability assessment experience
Nice to Have
· Experience as an analyst, engineer, developer, or architect with cybersecurity responsibility and knowledge in one or more of the following areas:
· Medical devices and systems
· Smartphone security
· Cloud systems architecture and security
· Mobile device application architecture and security
· Data protection architectures for data at rest and in transit
· Risk assessments and cybersecurity regulatory requirements
· STRIDE threat modeling
· Security incident management experience
· OS systems-level experience with Android
· Solid understanding of information security practices, risk management processes, and cybersecurity principles
· Demonstrated strong analytical, problem solving skills
· Experience in Healthcare industry or other regulated industry.
· Awareness of national and international laws, regulations, and policies related to regulated medical device cybersecurity
A Day in the Life
· Participate in mobile device product cybersecurity-related activities including vulnerability assessments and mitigation design & prototyping
· Assist with the development and execution of intrusion detection for managed mobile devices
· Assist with product risk assessments in conjunction with product R&D teams and develop and recommend specific security controls for mobile device.
· Participate in the creation and testing of product security-related requirements and processes.
· Assist in the creation of security-related deliverables for regulatory bodies, ensuring compliance with key standards / guidance documents.
· Coordinate and evaluate 3rd party penetration test activities.
· Maintains awareness of emerging vulnerabilities via active monitoring of US-CERT/other sources.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.