Senior Automation QA IRC161235
|Location:||Argentina - Buenos Aires|
|Designation:||Senior QA Analyst|
|Skills:||Cucumber, Java, QA Automation, REST, Selenium|
Covetrus plans to create a cloud-based Prescription Management platform, codenamed NextGen, for domestic and international markets. The platform will provide functionality for pets’ check in/check out, appointments, telemedicine, prescription management, wellness plans, inventory management and core PIMS functionality.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, MIS or equivalent professional experience
- Tools: Selenium, Cucumber, RestAssured, Postman
- Experience: Power scripting
- Database exposure: SQL Server, MySQL
- MUST HAVE
- Strong in Java Coding, Selenium, Cucumber
- Experience of API testing using RestAssured
Senior automationn QA with 6-8 years of experience, 5 yrs as automation tester.
- 5+ Years in automation testing, expert in coding using Java
- Have experience of creating Automation Framework
– Lead a small team of 3-4 automation QAs, provide technical leadership to team
Hands on lead who will be able to do following
– Writing test cases based on requirements
– Execute test cases manually
– Create test data using SQL scripts, generate test reports
– Automate test cases using Java, Selenium, Cucumber and Rest Assured
– Maintain and manage automation code in QA environment
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment:Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance:GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.We offer you the best quality of work life so that you exceed the expectations of our clients, while achieving your professional and personal ambitions.
Professional Development:Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes English classes, professional certifications, and technical and soft skill trainings. We also offer the chance to travel internationally
Excellent Benefits:We provide our employees with competitive salaries, family medical insurance, extended paternity leave, annual performance bonuses, and referral bonuses.
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.