Senior Azure DevOps Engineer IRC134401
|Location:||Ukraine - Kyiv, Lviv, Kharkiv, Mykolaiv|
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
|Skills:||Ansible, Azure, Azure Cosmos DB, Kubernetes, Linux, Microsoft Azure, Terraform|
GL Healthcare Division Program is looking for a Senior Azure DevOps Engineer to join the project team responsible for the medical data processing system infrastructure development and operation.
We have trustful relationship with the Client, which we are cooperating with for more than 18 years. We have a team of experienced DevOps and SysOps engineers working for other Client’s projects, which is always ready to consult and help.
- Experience with MS Azure Azure Kubernetes Service, Storage Accounts, SQL databases, Cosmos DB, Security Center, Key Vault, Application Gateway, Virtual Machines, Azure AD, Networking, Security;
- Kubernetes Deployments, Services, HPA, Ingress, PV/PVC, Network Policy, Monitoring;
- Helm writing and maintaining charts, templating;
- Infrastructureas-Code (Terraform) – creating reusable modules, importing existing resources; creating isolated and HA systems (using VNets, Application Gateways, AKS, VM, etc.); versioning;
- Configuration management tools (Ansible) write roles, playbooks and reuse existing (Linux must, Windows optional);
- Jenkins/Gitlab CI – develop CI/CD pipelines;
- Linux administration skills troubleshooting experience, analyzing system logs, manage services;
- Networking fundamentals OSI, routing, load balancing, protocols;
- An upper-intermediate level of spoken and written English.
- Develop, maintain, and support cloudnative software systems;
- Working with software developers and software engineers to ensure that development follows established processes and works as intended;
- Perform a wide variety of technical and administrative duties in overall systems design and delivery;
- Create and support technical documentation.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.