Senior C/C++ Middleware Engineer (Android/Linux) IRC123396
|Location:||Ukraine - Kyiv, Kharkiv, Lviv, Odesa, Dnipro|
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
|Skills:||Android (AOSP), C, c++, Git, Linux|
Our customer is an international company, one of the largest Tier 1 vendors for the automotive industry. The Company is cooperating with the world’s biggest car manufacturers, providing them with high-quality, cutting-edge, and comprehensive automotive computing platforms and IVI systems.
As a part of the advanced engineering group, the team in GlobalLogic is working closely with the customer engineering team to develop an innovative automotive eCockpit platform. The main responsibility is the development and support of the Instrument Cluster and Android-based multimedia system, middleware, and applications on the newest versions of the Android OS, etc.
- BA, MS degree in software engineering, computer science, or other related fields
- 3+ years of experience in software development
- Proficiency in C/C++
- Knowledge of Microcontrollers, Embedded Drivers, Diagnostic, and RTOS
- Experience in AOSP
- Good knowledge of Linux, including experience in development on Linux and knowledge of Yocto
- Android SDK/Android NDK experience
- Advanced in GIT/Gerrit
- Good communication skills, at least upper-intermediate spoken and writing English
Embedded, Automotive, RTOS, Yocto, Android NDK, Android SDK
- Contribute to the development and bug-fixing of the Automotive Instrument Cluster
- Contributed to the development of Android-specific features on the OS level, including porting customer-specific features to the newest Android versions.
- Contribute to the application development on Android.
- Take part in the system requirements and customer requests analysis
- Cooperate with other teams worldwide to follow up product development and integration with other solutions.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.