Senior C++ Developer (Automotive) IRC137195
|Location:||Poland - Krakow, Wroclaw, Zielona Gora, Koszalin, Bydgoszcz, Szczecin|
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
|Skills:||c++, C++-Linux, C++-Unix|
We are working on software solution for one of well-known automotive industry manufacturers.
We are fully responsible for design and implementation for several key system components.
- 5+ years of experience as C++14 SW Developer;
- Experience in system and software architecture;
- Experience in debugging of SW projects;
- Proficiency in software development for Android on the services level;
- Linux kernel experience;
- Experience in automotive communication protocols – CAN / LIN / Ethernet/ FlexRay, etc. (nice to have);
- Experience in working with automotive microcontrollers (nice to have);
- Experience in SW services – bootloader, hypervisor, etc. (nice to have).
- Taking part in commercial projects at a position of Senior Software Developer in Automotive industry;
- Intoduce new standards, solution and technologies accros the teams;
- Close cooperation with the client and stakeholders;
- Assuring code quality;
- Working in Agile (SCRUM) project environment;
- Solution architecture development;
- Technical coordination of the project team works.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.