Senior C++ Engineer IRC146302
|Location:||Poland - Krakow|
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
|Skills:||AWS, Docker, Linux, Python|
Our client is a leading US-based manufacturer of medical devices developing innovative medical systems and services that provide patient monitoring and cardiology diagnostics to clinicians and healthcare facilities around the world.
Our team is focusing on designing and developing the next iterations of complex software/hardware platform for patient monitoring, where the software has strong restrictions for safety and quality
- English Skill should be Good or Excellent
- 4+ years of development experience
- Development of HA services with docker swarm, kubernettes, or AWS ECS,EKS.
- Docker swarm or AWS .
- Working knowledge of PKI. x509 certs, keys.
- Fluent in C++ and at least one of Java or Python or C# .
- Experience integrating with and building systems using FOSS software.
- Setup/Configuring and management of Elasticsearch, Cassandra, docker swarm
- Development of tooling such as scripts, UI
- Willing to work on anything, a ‘get things done’ mindset.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity
Docker Swarm, Java, C++
- Take responsibility for the development of components and features for the new medical system.
- Report progress and issues to Lead engineer and cooperate with other teams on the project if required (UI/UX team, Manual and Automation test teams, Process Quality team, Management team).
- Communicate project status and support technical discussion with managers and engineers on the client-side
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.