Senior Data Architect IRC166916
|Location:||Poland - Krakow|
|Skills:||Architecture, azure data factory, Azure Data Lake Analytics, Databricks, Power BI|
Our client is one of the leaders in Software as a service in the world of business applications.
You will be working on a data platform.
About the platform:
A suite of products to deliver a flexible modern data estate in the customer’s Azure tenant without the major expense and effort of a large buildout or data program.
We build, deliver, and update a data platform for customers to build on top of, without the hassle and expense of an implementation.
Customers see data available in their environment week one, with sophisticated history and query technology – no engineering!
• 10+ years of experience in Data Engineering;
• 3+ years of Architect experience;
• 4+ years’ experience in designing high-scale analytical marts;
• Understanding of data modeling, schema design patterns and modern data access patterns (including API, streams, data lake);
• Self-starter, a leader, capable of interacting with customers to collect requirements and manage a technical data backlog;
• Experience with Azure Data Services: including Azure Data Factory Azure Databricks, and Power BI;
• Experience with supporting analytics, data science and engineering teams and understand their unique needs and challenges;
• Upper-Intermediate English level.
Nice to have:
• intimate knowledge of how to build data applications using Python, or an equivalent language.
• Scope and Execute. Work with the product team to understand platform capabilities, and leverage those capabilities to bring customer’s data estate.
• Identify and articulate technical and operational requirements for data pipelines and the models they populate based on customer needs.
• Instill excellence into the processes, methodologies, standards and technology choices embraced by the team with customer teams, and junior staff.
• Lead requirements discovery and delivery workshops – helping customers understand their options and guiding them to the best options.
• Be an advocate for the customer, and support delivery leadership (Director, VPs) in managing client expectations.
• Dedicate time to continuous learning to keep the team and customers appraised of the latest developments in the space.
• Responsible for the overall design of solutions within the data ecosystem serving our customers.
• Be a hands-on contributor for engineering goals for multiple engineering teams.
• Additionally, as a technical leader within the team, you will mentor and coach your team members; therefore, top candidates have experience as either a team lead or manager.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.