Senior DevOps Engineer (AWS) IRC159041
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
|Skills:||Agile Practices, Artifactory, DevOps, Docker, GitLab, Hashicorp Vault, Infra as Code, Kubernetes, Terraform|
We are looking for a Cloud DevOps Engineer for a client of our Fintech portfolio, i.e.: one of the fastly growing financial organizations providing asset management for institutions to help them select their investment strategies. You will be working with technologies and cloud services to automate platforms and software deployments in a fast-paced, scalable, secure and consistent manner.
It is a great chance to become a part of a distributed, cross-functional team based in Poland. If you are looking for stability, it’s something for You! This project is part of an undertaking planned for several years
- 3+ years of solid experience in Google Cloud Platform/ AWS/ Azure
- Cloud AWS experience with a focus on AWS Serverless
- Solid practis experience in Python
- Solid experience in Infrastructure as code development – Cloudformation and/or HashiStack (Terraform, Vault, Sentinel, Artifactory)
- Extensive production experience using the GCP, including Compute, Networking, Functions, Kubernetes, storage and security
- Production experience using Google’s big data technology stack, including big query, big query storage, big query analytics and cloud data prep
- Experience of Development and deployment – CICD Application Development
- Experience using Source Control Management tools (eg. Gitlab)
- Experience using issue tracking software (eg. JIRA)
- English at an advanced level (read/written/spoken). Ability to take part in day-to-day communication and lead a conversation with other stakeholders
- Terraform/Google Cloud/ AWS Certified will be a plus
- Manage and run production and non-production cloud platforms with no downtime to customers or staff
- Make infrastructure and tooling improvements that enable the business to confidently operate at the pace
- Take part in the creation of user stories, working collaboratively with the stakeholders and analysts to create stories that articulate the required outcomes and that can be delivered within the engagement parameters
- Documenting standard operating procedures
- Deploy scalable cloud (GCP) based services
- Responsible for automation and system provisioning, metrics, monitoring, scalability and security
- Proactively mitigate malicious security risks and put in place a robust real-time monitoring framework
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.