Senior DevOps Engineer IRC173772
|Location:||Poland - Krakow|
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
|Skills:||Ansible, Artifactory, Docker, IIS, Kubernetes, Octopus, Powershell Scripting|
Our client delivers personalized experiences, cross-channel messaging and loyalty programs that add value to customer relationships. The product enables marketers to rapidly scale and meet the demands of the modern consumer. Marketers can easily deploy targeted and triggered cross-channel campaigns, compile data from multiple sources, and strategically promote desired customer behaviors – effectively increasing revenue and enhancing customer experiences.
- 2+ years of experience with AWS;
- Knowledge of application development configuration management processes (repos/build/release);
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes;
- Experience with Octopus, Ansible, (JFrog Artifactory will be a plus);
- Intermediate PowerShell scripting capabilities;
- Experience with managing IIS servers and deployment of web-based projects to IIS;
- Experience with “infrastructure as a code”;
- English – intermediate. Direct communication with the client.
- Knowledge of cloud architecture;
- Intermediate understanding of Network Administration, Load Balancing, Firewall rules, and other technologies associated with managing production systems;
- Knowledge of the Linux OS.
- CI/CD Infrastructure support;
- Misc infra support;
- Direct communication with the client.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.