Senior Embedded Engineer IRC165793
|Location:||Poland - Krakow|
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
|Skills:||Automotive, C++-Linux, Computer Vision, Deep Learning, Embedded, Git|
Our client has been a French company in the automotive industry for over 90 years. It is now a world-leading global automotive supplier operating in 33 countries and partnering with automakers worldwide.
GL has been developing standalone telematics solutions for vehicle connectivity, letting car drivers enjoy the newest automotive features, innovative safety navigation, and entertainment services. Multiple teams have worked for a well-recognized world-class customer for 6 years now. Here we are starting new cooperation for the Computer vision and machine learning department.
- 4+ years of experience with software development using C/C++ on embedded platforms (e.g. ARM and DSP)
- Knowledge of embedded system architecture such as memory hierarchies, vector processing
- Experience in resource/load sharing and synchronization techniques for multi-core processing
- Knowledge of embedded processor internals, and development tools (build systems, configuration management-Git/Hg etc.)
- Develop automotive production quality code to integrate and optimize computer vision algorithms for the targetted SOC
- Provide accurate runtime/bandwidth and memory footprint estimates and measures for the given modules
- Give regular feedback to the algorithm team with options to improve on algorithm bottlenecks
- Integrate interfaces and check dependencies for new algorithm releases
- Design integration to support debug activities
- Support code documentation and respect code quality guidelines and best practice
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.