Senior Front End React Engineer IRC135719
|Location:||Ukraine - Kyiv, Kharkiv, Lviv, Mykolaiv|
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
Our client is changing how people engage with sports betting, social games and online casinos. With unique offerings customers have an opportunity to enjoy a “Five Star” digital experience befitting.
We are growing quickly and we’re looking for a Frontend Engineer to join our engineering team. You’ll join our multidisciplinary engineering teams and will work with a passionate engineer to build best quality sports betting application. You will also be a creative contributor to the entire Agile development lifecycle and inquisitive partner of product delivery.
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
- 5+ years in web development
- Experience in React.js, node.js, computer science and development principles
- Experience in async calls, web sockets, working with remote data (eg. 3rd party libraries, APIs)
- Profound insight on the general desktop and mobile landscape, architectures, trends, emerging technologies
- Very good understanding of agility, strong communication skills
- Design and build advanced applications for the web platform with high-availability (low-latency, crash free) and performance, utilizing React.js and web development technologies
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle
- Conduct code reviews,analyze codebase, recognize and refactor bad practices. Support the culture of clean, well-organized, testable, and reusable code
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- Work with your team under fast deadlines to design, build, and deliver innovative applications
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.