Senior Full-Stack Engineer (Ruby+Angular) IRC132981
|Location:||Ukraine - Lviv|
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
Our client is the leading TV streaming platform in the US and Canada used by advertisers to manage their online and campaigns across all media channels, device platforms, advertising exchange, manipulate data, and manage client’s services. We are looking to hire an experienced Senior Full-Stack Engineer (Ruby/Angular) to join our dynamic team. As a senior developer, you will be responsible not only for creating a top-level coding base using Angular best practices but your role will also require you to implement different API layers and resolving tasks of various complexity.
– Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or similar
– Verifiable experience no less than 4 years of development under Ruby/Rails or any other modern language such as Java/Python/Go/C++ but who will be interesting to switch to Ruby stack
– 2+ years of good hands-on experience in Angular
– Proven success implementing REST APIs
– Proven data model design experience
– Experience in developing high-load and low-latency systems
– Strong knowledge and hands-on expertise in a microservices architecture
– Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
– Upper-Intermediate English
– Critical thinker and good problem-solver
Solution Architecture, Unit Testing, Continuous Integration, Scrum, Code Review
– Developing new services and expose them as APIs
– Adding new functionality to existing systems, while constantly improving usability, quality, performance, and scalability
– Designing and developing user interfaces using Angular best practices
– Adapting interface for modern web applications using the latest front-end technologies
– Making complex technical and design decisions for Angular projects
– Ensuring high performance of applications and providing support
– Developing unit tests
– Performing code review
– Solve interesting problems, such as scaling applications for large data computation and reporting
– Contribute to the requirements, architecture, and implementation of existing and future systems
– Take part in calls with customer
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.