Senior FullStack Engineer – RMN IRC139992
|Location:||Slovakia - Kosice|
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
GlobalLogic is seeking an experienced Senior Developer to help us improve and help to develop a new modern personalized digital platform. Every developer in our team has an opportunity to make a tremendous impact. We are looking for an innovative and passionate developer who wants to take ownership of features and projects and collaborate with other developers and product managers to evaluate, design, and implement from top to bottom. We will provide opportunities to work with cutting edge technology that helps millions of people save their/the money.
We are seeking for creative and motivated engineers to work on our digital coupon solution. There are a wide variety of challenges that have been and still needs to be solved. You will have opportunities for growth and development. You will be part of a team that works on services that have saved over 1 billion coupons.
Project for customer base in the U.S. shaping the ways CPG brands operate in the market. Work with us using the latest technology and influence the way over 50 million shoppers act each day.
We will be creating the platform for a pool of thousands of CPG-funded offers and promotions directly integrated with the website. A wide variety of challenges is ahead of us offering various ways of professional growth for our team of professionals. Having opportunities for growth and development, you will be a part of a team that works on services that will provide the right things to the right customers at the right time.
Wage (gross): from 2 500 EUR/month all depends on your experience and skills
- Recent experience in hands-on software development
- Experienced in software development for distributed production systems
- Fluent in Java and Java Spring
- Experienced in the development of a variety of complex Java backend
- The ideal candidate thrives in a culture of innovation, challenges themself to constantly improve, and shares knowledge to empower others
- Understanding; ability to describe and work with agile-based products
- Passion for engineering; looks for novel and creative solutions to complex, systematic problems. Proven ability to look beyond the surface to understand root causes in building long term solutions
- Strong collaborator and teammate, with exceptional communication skills
- Strong in design patterns and OOP concepts
- Messaging systems like ZMQ, Kafka
- NoSQL Databases
- Web Services with SOAP or REST
- Web Application/Services performance tuning and optimization
- Unit testing
- Has gone through a full software development life cycle (design to release)
Solr, MongoDB, Scrum, Agile, Angular 2
- Architect, develop, and manage large scale big data systems and ingestion capabilities and infrastructure
- Support design and development of solutions for the deployment of dashboards and reports to various stakeholders
- Work directly with the business teams to rapidly prototype analytics solutions based upon business requirements
- Architect data pipelines and connect with various data sources
- Design and maintain enterprise data warehouse models
- Tune and improve the performance of reporting solutions
- Manage cloud-based data & analytics platform
- Deploy updates and fixes and assist technical support
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance:GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules and financial reimbursement for travel.
Professional Development:Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes continuing education classes and technical trainings to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with a broad range of benefits including laptops and smartphones reimbursed by a company alongside voice and data packages in a special benefit system called BenefitCafeteria that can be used for shopping, relaxing, travelling or even education according to one’s preferences. Significant benefits also include 4 extra vacation days and learning and development opportunities within the company. Travel insurance and complementary pension savings plans are some of the other benefits you receive when joining GlobalLogic.
Fun Perks:We want you to love your work as well as a company you work for. That is one of the reasons why we host social and teambuilding activities throughout the year. We support our employees in healthy lifestyle so we reimburse entry fees for sport events. We love meeting each other as colleagues, as friends, as family. That is why we cater breakfast every Thursday – fruit but also traditional, so we have a great opportunity to spend some time together. Are you done with your work waiting for another task or you need to turn off your head for a while? Relax Zone is exactly what you need! GlobalLogic provides its employees with amazing colorful Relax rooms that are a great place to rest, have coffee or a lunch, challenge your colleague in Xbox game, table tennis or football, or even throw a party and celebrate whatever with whoever you want!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.