Senior Integration Manager IRC143167
|Location:||Ukraine - Kyiv|
|Skills:||Customer Support, English, Network, Project Management|
Harmonic is a leading provider of innovative broadband solutions that deliver video, voice, and data to communications providers around the world. GL team participates in the development, QA, and support of several generations of such solutions.
The CableOS project is about developing the new software-based network equipment that provides access to Internet/IPTV/VoIP services using powerful servers.
It is an innovative solution for Internet Service Providers that will allow to get rid of the existing HW equipment and to migrate to the cloud, saving customers the enormous expenses for the support of huge number of hardware network equipment. Currently, there are no competitors to this project in the world and the Customer offers the opportunity to be at the beginning of the rapid development of the product and the opportunity to take their place in a fast-paced engineering team.
- Opportunity to work in a team of domain professionals promoting high working standards.
- Experience in support of world-leading Cable Operators and Multiple-System Operators (MSOs) across the globe.
- Comprehensive training in areas of Digital Video, DOCSIS, Networking.
- Hands-on experience in the development, maintenance, and support of modern embedded systems (Linux-based).
- Work with cutting-edge networking solutions employing the latest NFV and SDN technologies.
- Work in multicultural development and support teams spread across continents.
- Visiting customers in Europe for troubleshooting complex technical support cases and performing system integration activities.
- Education: Bachelor in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, Computer Networking, Telecommunications or equivalent;
- Understanding of networking systems hardware and software design and troubleshooting;
- Strong theoretical knowledge in the following areas: IP network switching and routing protocols, TCP/IP stack;
- Ability to understand technical documentation including Software/Hardware Configuration Guides, schematics, work instructions, test procedures, industry technical specifications, etc;
- Language – English at advanced level/Another European language is a plus.
This position can assume travel within the EMEA region mainly but not limited. During COVID pandemia travel restrictions, travel will be replaced by the shift of working hours according to the Customer’s time zone as needed.
- Experience in configuration and administration of Linux-based servers;
- Ability to understand, communicate, and clearly document customer issues;
- Preferred understanding/knowledge of DOCSIS, RF, voice protocols, DVB/ATSC, CMTS, and BNG configuration and troubleshooting;
- Understanding of Project Management tools and techniques.
- Responsible for managing technical aspects for Cable Access client lab integration, testing, qualifications, and field trials;
- Cross-department liaison responsible for clear communication with marketing, engineering, operations, services, and sales team about client expectations;
- Responsible for clear communication with the client regarding status and project plan for Cable Access related products;
- Responsible for orchestration of internal and external supporting engineers to complete tasks;
- Schedule working sessions with client and Harmonic;
- Manage relevant Jira tickets;
- Manage technical requirements for Feature Request;
- Identify and escalate to Project Manager when time-sensitive task completion is at risk;
- Responsible for building relationships with client engineering and operations to ensure proper handover of product knowledge and capabilities during advanced stages of the project;
- Responsible for orchestration of day-to-day parallel activities between lab, pre-production, and production.
Responsible for escalation of integration issues:
Provide reports on deficiencies discovered when analyzing client operations requirements vs client engineering requirements:
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.