Senior iOS Developer IRC134886
|Location:||Ukraine - Lviv, Kyiv, Kharkiv, Mykolaiv|
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
|Skills:||ALGORITHMS, iOS, iOS SDK, Mobile, Swift|
Giving an editing platform for multiple types of athletic events we establish the first end-to-end automated video and data solution in the sports industry. The product revolutionizes sports video with an automated online video editing system that enables coaches to simply and easily access game video break downs, saving them time and hassle. Our range of products include game analysis, game exchange, and video replay. We support all major team sports and caters to every level from youth, high school, college, through professional.
- 5 years of commercial experience in mobile development;
- Strong knowledge of iOS and Swift, application deployement process, data structures, algorithms and ci/cd are must;
- Strong understanding of mobile development principles, design patterns and techniques;
- Good understanding of video processing
- Eager to work with Flutter platform, experience of developing applications using Flutter/Dart would be a plus;
- Experience with developing mobile SDKs and/or desktop applications would be a plus;
- Proactiveness, self-motivated to explore new technologies, applications and environments;
- Creativeness, stress resistance, understanding of business principles and goals;
- Strong communication and cooperation skills with Upper-Intermediate English level for effective teamwork.
Flutter, Video / Stream processing
- Get into business objectives, suggest and develop creative ideas that would help to ensure a product grow of the product;
- Keep a close cooperation with Web designers and Product Owner to define user experience and interface;
- Start building a new application from scratch using iOS ecosystem, extend functionality of few existing applications;
- Design, develop and support CI/CD flow and Apple accounts setup of existing mobile applications and SDKs;
- Write well designed and efficient code by using the best software development practices.
GlobalLogic team has been involved for many years into development, deployment and support of many different areas of solution. We are now looking for a talented Mobile Engineer who will extend our existing Flutter team and help us to start a completely new product.
Your responsibilities will include
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.