Senior IT Infra (Cloud) Engineer IRC165725
|Location:||Ukraine - Kyiv|
|Skills:||AWS, Power Shell, Python, Windows|
Project goes around providing intelligent data for making decision in the Pharma and Med Tech market.
The projects with GL are related to modernizing the infrastructure and products to achieve modern quality and performative infra. It includes redesign of the Core Data Platform, rewriting the main website with data analytics and trends, rework the data injection web-app and support with the existing product line.
The project team is the England-based dept to surve the whole organization and to take care about supporting the existing company infrastructure as well and plan and run the infra projects for the improvement and modernizing it. The significan scope of tasks is dedicated to the cost optimization for the Cloud resources: AWS for the R&D and Microsoft for the company internal IT infrastructure.
- 3+ years of infrastructure experience
- Experience of AWS administration including these key services – EC2, Security Groups, S3, VPC, Lambda, IAM, Route53, Systems Manager, CloudTrail and CloudWatch
- You have experience with IaC tools like Terraform and CloudFormation
- You have experience building and supporting RDS/Terminal Services infrastructures
- Experience of managing, patching, and automating server housekeeping tasks
- You have experience of Active Directory and Azure AD Design/Build and support
- Comprehensive experience of M365 administration
- Scripting skills including any of PowerShell, Python, AWS CLI, and familiarity with Gitlab
- You have a good understanding of basic networks (DNS, DHCP, simple routing and switching)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven collaboration skills and a great problem solver
- Enthusiastic – keen to develop and make a difference
- Attention to detail – our infrastructure requires close attention to detail to ensure performance and minimise cyber security risks.
- A Computer Science degree or equivalent experience, familiarity with ISO27001 (Information Security) or Vendor certifications (e.g. AWS, Microsoft)
Would be a Plus:
Linux Server administration and containerisation
SSO and broader IDAM services such as Okta
Configuration Management tools like Ansible, Puppet, Chef
DevOps and Software Engineering teams
Hands-on exposure to some of the following tools: Jira, Confluence, Mimecast, Salesforce, Druva.
In this role as an Infrastructure Engineer you will join the London team to play a key role in developing and improving our infrastructure capabilities. As part of a close-knit team you will be working within a direct team of three, in the infrastructure space under IT, in conjunction with partners that supplement the service delivery and cloud infrastructure teams. You will get exposure to a wide range of opportunities to learn and develop your career.
– Support and improve existing AWS hosted Windows server estate – including incident response and resolution
– Participate in infrastructure incident response on-call rota
– Work closely with our support partners to provide the best level of service
– Carry out AWS and M365 configuration tasks including any escalated by the service desk
– Deliver automation and IaC on a regular basis, helping to set best practice scripting standards
– Deploy solutions following cyber security best practices such as RBAC, minimising attack surfaces, SSO, the principle of least privilege and ensuring all deployments are fully patched
– Work with other key stakeholders to help deliver on strategic projects outside of IT
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.