Senior Java Developer IRC143732
|Location:||Poland - Bydgoszcz, Szczecin, Gdansk|
|Skills:||GitLab, Java 11, Java8, Spring Boot|
Let’s start work with us! A great team made of Leads, Consultants, and Regulars is looking for a Senior Developer!. We are working on updating core back-office solutions, exchange third-party software, and adapt other parts of the system to unify and optimize customers’ core processes related to lead management, pricing, quoting, discounting, order management, billing, and invoicing.
We are responsible for the delivery of JAVA-based APIs, enabling: product management, customer management, and providing usage records. Our work covers software design and implementation, quality assurance: functional (mainly automated). We are working according to agile (SCRUM) methodologies, cooperating with customer teams from various locations. Work with us in new technologies in an international environment.
- At least 4+ years of experience in Java 8/11, SpringBoot
- Experience in building and enhancing Java-based scalable and high-performance solution
- Knowledge of design concepts like Design Patterns, Data Modeling, and SOA (Service Oriented Architecture)
- Exposure to Agile (Scrum) and test-driven development, continuous integration (Jenkins), and version control (GitLab preferred)
- Thrive in a collaborative team with other strong Programmers/ Principal Engineer
- Exhibit strong ownership and ability to work in a global team environment
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Very good English
- Develop high-performance systems to publish REST Services
- Projects include real-time data validation, large scale data processing frameworks, and highly scalable services
- Deliver services for high availability, with a high-quality
- Develop efficient, reusable, reliable, and scalable software
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to do root cause analysis and improve product quality
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.