Senior Java Engineer IRC152658
|Location:||Poland - Krakow|
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
|Skills:||Continuous Integration, Java, Spring|
Comprised of the client’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, its Media & Entertainment Distribution department aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
GlobalLogic team will be consentrated on building AdTech platform for our customer.
Leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media.
- 4+ years of professional software development experience
- Proficiency in server-side programming languages, especially Java
- Professional experience with Java based web services and RESTful framework, and both relational and non-relational database platforms
- Experience with large scale distributed system architecture
- Ability to trace through various services and determine root cause when issues occur
- Knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle and Agile Development/Testing practices and methodologies
- Familiarity with CI/CD methodologies
- Experince with Cloud Services (AWS) is a plus
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Strong teamwork ethic, with demonstrated ability to work independently as well as a team-focused approach towards software development
- Ability to lead small projects and platform initiatives
- Work as part of a team
- Participate in stand-ups and other sprint meetings
- Design and implement new solutions
- Optimize and enhance existing services
- Document changes and new features
- Perform code reviews
- Deliver code with thorough automated testing
- Mentor junior team members
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.