Senior JVM Developer (High Performance Computing / Cloud / Big Data) IRC121701
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
|Skills:||AWS, Big Data, Java, Kotlin, Spark|
We work on high-end / high-performance / high throughput systems for in-time analysis of data for autonomous driving and other big data applications e.g. for E-commerce.
- Excellent understanding of JVM Languages (Java, Scala)
- > 3 years of experience in Java Backend development
- Able to work across the full SW live cycle from design to test
- An eye for clean, testable, maintainable, and performant code
- Good understanding of databases (SQL & NoSQL)
- Experience with big data technologies (Hadoop/Spark, Apache Airflow)
- Excellent communication skills
- Passion for Agile/Scrum
- Very good spoken and written English
- Solid know-how of at least one additional programming or scripting language (C++, Python)
- Knowledge of Gitlab
- Proven experience with cloud-based solutions – AWS
- Develop highly innovative, complex software solutions that significantly impact the future of the Internet of Things
- Consult our customers during the requirement phase
- Architecture, design, and build high performance and high-quality code for web applications
- Collaborate closely with our design and business consulting team and our customers to develop the best solutions for our clients
- Help to analyze and estimate feasibility, cost, timelines for complex web projects
- Improve web portals by feature iteration with the designers and user feedback
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.