Senior/Lead AQA Engineer IRC126891
|Location:||Slovakia - Zilina|
|Designation:||Lead Test Engineer|
|Skills:||Continuous Integration, QA Automation, Scrum, Team Leading, Testing|
We are looking for a Senior / Lead AQA Engineer to join our Software Development team to shape the future of software offerings. You will strongly contribute to the client’s software development journey.
Our customers from the embedded domain are typically Tier 1 customers mainly from Automotive, Medical, Networking or industry domains. Main task of our teams a close cooperation with the customer and satisfying the requirements defined for the product. Typical project is running in agile way with common used tools like Jira and Git for development,as well as Jenkins for the integration.
Advantages of the project are:
- High-end technologies and solutions from embedded area.
- Working closely with other teams abroad.
- Clear visibility of the product roadmap.
This is your opportunity to develop professionally and personally.
Wage (gross): 2 600 EUR/month all depends on your experience and skills
- Experience in QA methodologies, good understanding of QA processes.
- Experience in creating/maintaining/executing Test plan, Test design, Test cases, bug reports, test reports.
- Good knowledge and experience in reviewing and testing Requirements.
- Strong knowledge of different test approaches.
- Analyze and address test failures
- Technical background and analytical skills
- Very good knowledge of test automation with strong knowledge and experience in one of popular technologies (Python, JAVA, C#)
- Experience with Scrum/Agile methodology
- Upper-intermediate level of English and good communication skills;
- Understanding of CI/CD
- 5+ years in software testing
- Software Testing certification (ISTQB)
- Knowledge of Python or any other programming/scripting language
- Experience in building automation framework from scratch
- Experience in establishing test process and building team
- Proactivity and self-organization as well as leading teams and working with dynamic projects
- Establishing and enacting quality assurance procedures and methodologies throughout the development processes
- Setting-up and leading verification efforts
- Establishing test processes
- Possible knowledge sharing with Client’s team
- Establishing quality metrics and KPIs
- Ensuring high quality of testing done in reasonable timelines
- Hiring and technical support for site and test managers
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance:GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules and financial reimbursement for travel.
Professional Development:Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes continuing education classes and technical trainings to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with a broad range of benefits including laptops and smartphones reimbursed by a company alongside voice and data packages in a special benefit system called BenefitCafeteria that can be used for shopping, relaxing, travelling or even education according to one’s preferences. Significant benefits also include 4 extra vacation days and learning and development opportunities within the company. Travel insurance and complementary pension savings plans are some of the other benefits you receive when joining GlobalLogic.
Fun Perks:We want you to love your work as well as a company you work for. That is one of the reasons why we host social and teambuilding activities throughout the year. We support our employees in healthy lifestyle so we reimburse entry fees for sport events. We love meeting each other as colleagues, as friends, as family. That is why we cater breakfast every Thursday – fruit but also traditional, so we have a great opportunity to spend some time together. Are you done with your work waiting for another task or you need to turn off your head for a while? Relax Zone is exactly what you need! GlobalLogic provides its employees with amazing colorful Relax rooms that are a great place to rest, have coffee or a lunch, challenge your colleague in Xbox game, table tennis or football, or even throw a party and celebrate whatever with whoever you want!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.